Consulting, contracting, and project management services
to public, non-profit, and private sector clients:
- Conservation and resource management
Coordinate management strategies for natural and working landscapes and resources. Plan and draft conservation easement terms.
- Real property ownership and investment:
Consult and contract for services related to investments in land and natural resources, including property search, permitting, and the siting, construction, and management of improvements.
- Sustainable Development:
Plan and manage projects, from initial evaluation of potential and alternatives, through permitting, completion, and performance monitoring.
- Sustainable policy and governance, public and private:
- Collaborate to align regulations and management practices with policy objectives which are coherent within a framework of economic, social, and environmental sustainability criteria (e.g. LEED ND, and other certification systems).
- Promote transparent and consistent administration of regulations and policy.
- Monitor, report, and verify regulatory or contractual compliance and cooperation, enhancing information feedback to improve alignment of policy and practice.